Days of Our Lives.....

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Counts Update

I have been getting blood and platelets this week and has brought my counts up a little...
White Count is .2
I have a few neutraphils
Platelets came up to 14
Hemoglobin back up to 9.4

I am going to get more platelets at 8am in the Day Center at Forsyth and that shouldn't take too awful long. My mouth looks horrible and I cannot chew anything at all right now, so I went to the store and stocked up on chicken noodle soup and ice cream.....the cold feels good to me throat and my mouth....I hope this time won't last as long but when your immune system gets this low, you cannot fight off any infection so my mouth gets it bad when my white counts get low. I know the last time I was sick in the hospital, I ate chicken noodle soup for lunch and dinner every day for 2 weeks and my share of orange sherbert and that always felt good for my mouth.

I better get, I have an early morning if I am going to get admitted and ll that stuff and be at the Day Center by 8am. I am still fever free and hopefully will stay that way.

In His Grip
Sharan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure God's grace will sustain you through this. Isn't He amazing? We know that all things work together for our good. That is really hard to grasp. There have been times I have asked God, "Lord, I know you said that all things work together for my good, but...." I once heard that once you all "but" that is were our faith stops. So hang in there beautiful lady! You are on your way to complete healing, praise God.!!! Love you much! Jane

May 7, 2008 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane said...
I am sure God's grace will sustain you through this. Isn't He amazing? We know that all things work together for our good. That is really hard to grasp. There have been times I have asked God, "Lord, I know you said that all things work together for my good, but....What are you doing?" I once heard that once you add "but" that is were our faith stops. So hang in there beautiful lady! You are on your way to complete healing, praise God.!!! Love you much! Jane

May 7, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home