A Yummy Dinner
This was supposed to be posted last night but I didn't make it...so here it is. I worked all day on Friday and then the girls from the office and I met at Tokyo Japanese Steak House and had dinner. It was a baby shower for Jessica, our office manager. I think the last time I went to a place like that was with mom and dad and I was like 11 yrs old or maybe even younger.
It was entertaining and I didn't have to pay for my dinner and that was really nice!! The food was great and I would definitely go again if given the opportunity!!
I got home around 7:30pm and I was so tired that I put my leftovers in the fridge and went straight to bed...I was so tired that I just couldn't do anything else.
Today, I got to sleep in until around 9:30am and I went outside and drank my coffee on the front step...the weather was so nice and I was having a hot flash so that felt good. I have been going through my clothes and switching them out. Of course, I can't wear not one thing so far and I quit trying them on....I don't need to be any more depressed than I already am. I kept out the old stand bys until I loose this weight and then I can be able to wear my clothes again. I have already started eating very differently and that helps me feel better too not eating a bunch of junk.
Well, I am going to take a nap. Going through all these clothes made me sleepy and my counts are very low so that makes it hard to have any energy.
Later.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home