Days of Our Lives.....

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Nothing Much...

I am pretty tired. I ate a huge salad with lots of chopped tomatoes and all sorts of goodies on it....I had a rather large salad! I have been craving cool things and I had one at Mom and Dad's yesterday.....I get these hot flashes and I am sure it ia due to all the meds I am taking but it won't be long and I will be coming off of all that stuff....

I will be going again on Tuesday morning to get the lab work done and I am thinking that that will be the day I get both blood and platelets!! That is fine...as long as I can stay away from the fever!

Later ya'll.....going to look at the inside of my eye lids....hee hee

1 Comments:

Blogger The Artistic Family said...

I must be having sympathy hot flashes for you....sheesh....who turned up the heat? Glad you are fever free!

May 1, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home