Days of Our Lives.....

Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Prayer Request For Michael and Nicole Glazier

I know you have read earlier posts about this couple. They are just awesome! Such an inspiration to Keith and I (especially me)! I thought his bone marrow biopsy was last week but it is actually in the morning (Monday 5/5). I am asking that we all pray for this special couple as Michael goes through this biopsy. It is a very painful procedure but he seems to do well with it. I am just praying that this test result will show NOTHING!!! I want this couple to be able to move on with their beautiful life. I am praying for peace and understanding for them both either way. Michael and I have talked about going through this Leukemia and that this is not for nothing.....and the biggest question is "What are we going to do with it"? I know that I have prayed that the Lord use me in all of this. I think He already has in ways. I know that Michael has said the same thing....the Lord has used him in my life....me....Michael has inspired me to keep going and I want so much for his test to come back with NO LEUKEMIA. I know this is a bit selfish but I just can't help it.

Join me now and in the morning and even during the day Monday to be with the doctor that does the procedure and to be with Michael as he has to endure this test. Pray for Nicole as his wife....she is so special! Pray for peace and understanding for her as well.

I just had an email from Nicole and she told me that as soon as they get the results, she will let me know. I will let you all know as soon as I know....I have a heavy heart tonight as I just read her email. I know what she is going through......

Nicole, if you are reading this, we love you both and are praying hard!! And we have to know that the Lord IS in control......

Love to you all.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home