Thanks For All of Your Prayers
First, I have to thank everyone that has prayed for me and given words of encouragement. I feel that going through this whole thing has changed me. I feel like a different person. Even though this has been a difficult week...I made it through another day with no fever and was able to get a load of laundry done late this evening. It makes me feel really good just to do the simple tasks in life such as washing dishes, driving my car, taking my daughter to school, sleeping in the same bed with my husband and just not being in the hospital right now.
I have heard that song "One Day at a Time". I just have to remember that God has brought me through so very much so He can take care of the little stuff too.
I have to thank "The Ham" for such a sweet comment on an earlier post. That was nice to hear from you and I am glad that you are all caught up on my diary/journal. I am able to blog in the bed from my lap top so that is how I am able to type this each day or evening...from bed!
You guys are the best...thanks for everything!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home