Update on Michael and Nicole Glazier
I know I have asked for prayer for Michaels Bone Marrow Biopsy. He had this done on Monday and I just got the email from Nicole on the results. I have posted her email below:
Well the results are in. They said the bone marrow was clear but not fully recovered. They are going to do another bone marrow in three months. I was looking for black or white but that is not how God always works. It is clear it is great news. Praise the Lord may he be glorified. I hope things are going better for you today. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us. He is so faithful. Michael is going to talk to the doctor more to get a better understanding but I am going to take it as good news.
God bless you guys and thanks so much for your prayers.
Nicole

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home