On A Mission
I am on a mission to find somewhere to go for a couple of days with just the girls. I think we are going to try and go camping...we will see. We are trying to go with Allison and her two girls (that is Hannah and Audrey's aunt and cousins). We tried to get the beach condo that she had a contact with and it is booked. I am sure we will find something!! Audrey is doing Driver's Ed and Hannah is working part time...Jennifer and I are just along for the ride...literally. I have been able to get so much done today...lots of laundry and ironing. Jennifer's clothes are in the wash getting ready to get packed for her little camp that she will leave on Wednesday morning..she is so excited about this and she keeps asking me if it is okay for her to leave me...she is thinking I will get "sick" again. I told her I would be fine and that she should go and have fun...this year has not been the best of years to say the least.
I better get...I am trying to get things done around here and I don't want to loose my momentum.
Later
Sharan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home