Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, June 20, 2008

TGIF

I am so glad this week is over! This has been a most interesting day. I will begin with going back to the doctor this morning to get things checked again. My creatinine levels are still elevated but not to a dangerous level and they did more tests and labs along with a chemistry...also checking my thyroid. I got a B-12 shot as it was time for that. I have been having this tingling feeling in my finger tips, feet and lips....it just sort of came and went all through out the day...I have not had any more of that since I got the shot so that must have been the problem with that.

I had to miss work Thursday and today due to doctors visits and they are very tiring...I have been very tired here lately and we are trying to pin point what is causing it. When you go through chemo and antibiotics for so long...your body doesn't usually bounce back too quick....unless you are very young. Anyway...I am still waiting on those results from today and will probably not get them until Monday.

I got a call today from my boss and she has offered for me to take a leave from work to get better and get some rest..and get unemployment. I am not sure how I feel about this but I love to work and am very dependable...until I was diagnosed with Leukemia...I had all intentions of going to work on Monday but I guess that isn't the plan now. I have mixed emotions about this as being home is depressing for me...but maybe this is a blessing and I need to be listening to the Lord and not my "working self". I have to trust that God knows best and keep that in mind as I usually take the reigns and think I know more than God and take things into my own hands....this is out of my hands and I am just going to go with the flow...boy, that sounds so easy but when you actually try to do this....not so easy!!!

Thank you all for your prayers! I can never tell you all enough that those prayers are so powerful. Love to you all! Sharan

1 Comments:

Blogger LindaSue said...

Sharan - sometimes going with the flow feels more like drowning in a fast running river - don't put yourself down about it not being easy - nothing about Leukemia (or life for that matter) is easy. The verse that came instantly to mind when I read your blog post was "be still and Know that I am God" - maybe that is the issue - being busy busy doesn't force you to know "my grace is sufficient". Bless you, we'll ramp up the prayers again - to use a word our church youth taught me - this week you need to practice chillaxin! (chill and relax).

June 22, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home