Sunday Again...

This has been a nice day. We went to church and I got to sing in the choir! It felt so good to be back and you would know that the first Sunday back was one of the fastest songs we did and I am still trying to get my breath! Oh well, I am not worried about that...God will work it out. He sure has worked out everything else...why not a small thing like getting my lungs back in healthy shape.
Saturday, I went to see Jane about the little bit of hair that I do have and she shaped it up for me and it actually looked okay....it is very short but that is fine....the heat is just too much with a hat or a wig and with the hot flashed I keep having due to my hormones all out of wack....I don't care about looking good, I care about being comfortable. I went out in public yesterday with my little hairs and it went well. In church this morning, I didn't feel weird about my head...so hopefully I will feel okay about work in the morning.
I have been doing laundry and getting some clothes moved around out of my closet since I can't wear them right now. I was really upset about this at first but Keith said he is just glad I am hear and not to worry about loosing the weight. It will happen, and he is right. I am glad to be here too and the weight will come off eventually!
I better get for now. Not too much going on in this house right now and that is the way I like it. Simple and quiet is good!
Later....

3 Comments:
Sharan.. you look GREAT with your styling short hairdo!!!! We've just loved hearing how you are doing after this last round of treatment and will continue to keep you and family lifted in prayer in weeks to come!!! Thanks for the great updates on life in general through your blogs!!! love you! pamie
Sharan, even though we don't know each other, I have been touched by you life's events. I believe all things happen for a reason and God makes no mistakes. You certainly won't have chosen to have cancer but you've had experiences and met people and been an example to others. What a great testimony you are to your children. Now, about the hair, perfect low maintenance style. Looks great. Look forward to reading more of you blog.
Wilhelmenia
I am loving the hair! Jefferson says it looks great too! Maybe brunettes are really the ones that have more fun.....hmmmmmm.
I am glad to help you with the weight thing when you are recovered. For now, you focus on your recovery....NOT YOUR WAIST! After going through chemo, a workout with me will seem like a cake walk....mmmmmm...cake.....gotta go! LOL
mel
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home