Days of Our Lives.....

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Singing on Sunday Night!!

I almost forgot to tell you all that I will be singing this Sunday night at church at our "Singspiration". I thought it should be called a Gaither Homecoming because of the music we do but to actually get to sing was great. I was at choir practice last night and Betty asked me to sing with her and she would show me what the ladies group would sing...it was right out of the hymnal and I sang with no problem at all. I have been practicing getting my lungs in order and being able to hit those notes and hold the notes out for long periods of time.....not easy!! But I think that the Lord just took over last night as I practiced with Betty! We sounded great and harmonized beautifully!! I am so excited to get to sing. Anyone who wants to come, please do. I would love to see you there and I know you would all enjoy this time of worship and praise!!! I love to sing and I think that the Lord has given me a gift....I have not used it in so long but I am going to use it now for His glory.

So if you have no plans this Sunday night and want to come on out to Pfafftown Baptist Church....I will be singing in the ladies group and have a couple of verses I will do solo (yikes..makes me nervous)!! I think I have Jennifer talked into singing something with me as well...so we might end up singing a duet! Anything is possible that night!

The Singspitation will start at 6pm on Sunday, June 8th!! Come on out and have some fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger LindaSue said...

Sounds as if the Lord is moving you right along His path! Bet it will be a wonderful and inspiring evening - I haven't commented lately on your blog but know you will be prayed for and I'll check in often. The Lord allocates our time so well - you are recovering and we have a new person who is facing an enormous time of health trials. Bless you Sharan and your beautiful family - woo hoo - the Lord is good - ALL the time.

June 7, 2008 at 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharan, Several times Sandra said how much she would like to drive up to hear you and your church sing. I would also, but we are in a "thing" on Sunday night service participating in a survey one of our pastors is doing to get his doctorate. I told Sandra, it is about 200 miles round trip, we get a little more than 25mpg, and at 4.00 per gallon, that is 32.00 to come up. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?? I know you and Jennifer will sing unto the Lord and bring Him glory and lift up Jesus. If Jesus is lifted up, men will be drawn to him. We love you and wish we could be there.
Larry and Sandra
PS Is there a tape?

June 8, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home