Days of Our Lives.....

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More Car Stuff

I am getting new headlight and turn signal lamp due to the ones I have are taking on quite a bit of water. The body shop called yesterday evening and said they had the parts in and I could just take the car in and wait while they replace the lamps. I also have other errands I have to run today so this will be another productive day. Jennifer and I spent the day together yesterday and it looks like we will have another day of it today....sounds good to me.

I have to make a doctor appointment for Jennifer for her doctor to fill out some paperwork for her since she has to have some forms filled out for school and it has been a while since she has been. Jennifer doesn't get sick very often...thank goodness. I think I have made up for everyone being sick for quite a while....I will be going to my doctor's appt in the morning early and get my labs done and chemistry....hopefully my white count has come up some from the last time and my creatinine levels are down where they should be (that is your kidney function). You want those numbers to be low not high and the last time I went....they were elevated somewhat....that worries me a bit.

I better get for now. I have to finish getting ready. Everyone have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home