Days of Our Lives.....

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Car Repairs

Today I will be taking my car to the shop as they had made some repairs back in May when Hannah was in that accident. Keith noticed last night that the headlight on the front driver side was taking on some water....I called this morning and they told me to bring it on in....Jennifer and I will be doing this today. Hannah isn't working today so she should be able to get Audrey from swim practice. I am sure Jennifer and I will be able to get the car taken care of and then we just may go to Mom and Dad's for a while since we will be over that way.

The house work is all done for now...but as you know there is always something to clean around here..especially in the kitchen. No matter how many times I clean it....there are always something new that needs washing. Imagine that!!

Later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home