Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, June 27, 2008

I Look Like My Mom!!


I changed the picture on my blogs.....I got to looking at it and no matter what I do...I look just like my mother. That is just funny.....but that is great....because my mom is pretty!!!!

Back to work!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the picture! And yes, you and your mother are both beautiful!!!

Love ya!

June 27, 2008 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Pat Spach said...

Aw shucks....

Love
Mom

June 27, 2008 at 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharan...... you look BEAUTIFUL!!! Sounds like much is happening in your world... we're keeping you in thoughts and prayer!!! Would love to see you soon too! Pamie

June 27, 2008 at 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharan, I think this is one of the best pictures ever of you. Your hair looks great now. We love what we see, but the invisible things about you are even better!
Uncle Larry

June 30, 2008 at 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home