TGIF
It is finally Friday....it has felt like a strange week being home and not knowing what day it is half the time. I know that sounds crazy...but being home throws me off in a big way.
This morning Audrey is taking her driver's ed test (class test) and I took Hannah to the DMV to get her "After 9's" so she can drive after 9pm and not get into trouble and she can have more than one other person in the car with her....oh boy!!
They will be going to Eric and Allison's now and going to Emerald Point Water Park with them tomorrow. I wish I could go but being in the sun all day is not on my list of things that I can do right now...so I will stay inside. I know that next summer will be more fun for me.
I better get...I have more laundry to get done and things to do around the house.
Later...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home