Happy Labor Day Holiday
I hope everyone has been relaxing this weekend. We have been going here and there as usual. Keith came with us to the Y after church and we enjoyed doing this workout thing as a family. I enjoy having him there with us!
I just made some strawberry/banana smoothies with splenda and a little last of skim milk....it is a HUGE hit around our house....I make it in the food processor and it is so good. I am fixing to make more cranberry scones....thanks to Jane for that awesome recipe. We all love it!!
I better get for now. I have laundry in the wash and need to get that done and then I am going to see what Jennifer and I can get into later!
Love to you all!!!
I will meditate on your precepts, and fix my eyes on your ways. Psalm 119:15

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home