Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF

This has been another good day...I am all tingley on my lips and hands...moving up my arms...time for a B12 shot. I have what you call "The Creepy Crawlies". I guess that is how you spell it.....anyway....it is not too much fun and I feel like I could just jump out of my skin but I don't go to the doctor until Wednesday and want to kill all the birds with one stone.

So this coming Wednesday, I get a B12 shot and a bone marrow biopsy...woo hoo!! I better get so we can decided what in the world we will eat for dinner.

I hope you are all doing well....

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Sharan, I just love how you put a B-12 shot, a bone marrow biopsy, and what you are going to have for dinner all in the same paragraph...with a WOO-HOO too!

Great attitude...we'll be praying for you tomorrow.

September 2, 2008 at 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home