Days of Our Lives.....

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Nothing New

Thank the lord for His steadfast love, for His wonderful works to humankind. For He satisfies the thirsty, and the hungry He fills with good things. Psalm 107:8-9 NRSV

Not much going on today. I am all tingly and fidgety and will be glad when I go in the morning for the B12 shot!! I feel as though I am going to jump out of my skin. I have been taking the Super B Complex that mom brought me at work on Friday and I am glad of that...I guess like all the other stuff...it takes a while to get into your system. Staying really active does help with the jitters though. Keith and I went walking this morning for a little over 45 minutes in the neighborhood and while I am walking or active, it isn't too bad....as soon as I sit down and get comfy...the creepy crawly stuff sets in!!! Yuck, I can't stand this! Maybe next time it won't be as bad if I keep taking this B vitamin for the next whole month.

Now, on to other stuff....the week at work went great. I have been taking my lunch each day and not going out. I feel that I can keep a grasp on my points if I do that. I am sort of anxious about the weigh in tomorrow morning...I hope I am down at least one pound. I am trying so hard and watching what I am eating. But I am very active too so maybe all this fat stuff is toning up and building some muscle.

I think I am going to use the pico de gallo I made as salad dressing....I found a way to make it really watery and I don't have to use any dressing on my salad...so that would be zero points!! I will get the recipe together and send it to my fellow WW meeting people if you like. It is very good and I bet Jane could make it even better. I am not that creative in the kitchen so when I get a new recipe to try and it is really good (like the cranberry scones) I go for it. I made some last night and they are just about gone now. I love the brown sugar splenda blend...it is really good.

Well, I better get and head to the Y. I am going to get in the pool and do some water aerobics and then off to the hot tub (my favorite). I went yesterday and was all ready to get in the pool after a hard work out and I had left my swimsuit at home hanging on the line in the basement!! I was not a happy camper!!!

I will post later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home