Days of Our Lives.....

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Still Here

Nothing new today. I have missed a few days of posting and thought I would drop in a few lines. I weighed in on Monday and have still lost nothing...this has been going on now for 3 weeks and I guess maybe it is the medication I am on...not sure. I can assure you that the doctor will be asked about this on Tuesday the 16th when I go in for the blood work. I am a little anxious to see what the counts are this time. I just go the B12 shot on Monday but still feel a little blah. I thought I would feel much better by now but just tired. Hey, at least I am not all tingly in my feet, hands and lips!!

I have been working while Jenn has been in school and out in time for her to be with me after school and that has worked out very good. She is loving it as well!!

I did get a cover for my steering wheel just like Dad's. I hate coming out to a hot car and the steering wheel be so hat that you can hardly touch it! I have to say it was a little tricky getting it on there but I finally got it on. I can assure you that I will really like it a lot!!

I better get back to work....more scanning to do and we have a compliance review next week so we are trying to get ready for all that. It always goes very well but getting ready for it is a bear!

Love to you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger LindaSue said...

so the tingly feeling was related to something wrong and NOT to the nearness of your handsome DH? Just teasing - praying that you get perked up soon - that plateau in weight loss is a bummer - I've been on one for about two years! LOL - take care dear sister in Christ -

September 12, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home