Days of Our Lives.....

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yah For The Weekend

I am glad it is the weekend....I plan on relaxing and reading....I hope to finish my 3rd book in the Twilight series! The movie to this book will be in December....I know that the girls and I plan on going. This is a book that I cannot put down and have been glued to the past few weeks....I am planning on getting the 4th book from a friend and I bet I will be finished with this 3rd book by Sunday night....but we will see.

Nothing much going on here right now....just trying to relax and get some rest. I will be ready to get this blood work done on Tuesday morning and talk to the dr about why I am so tired. I hope there is something else I can do or take to get some energy.

I am going to go now so I can drink this coffee and eat some breakfast. Everyone have a good day...maybe I will post more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home