Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, December 26, 2008

The Numbers Are In

Here are the results:

White Count: 3.1
Platelets: 167
Hemoglobin: 13.7

The white is a little lower than last time but it is still in the good range so I will take that!!

All my other labs came back and are at normal levels so that is a huge praise!

Now we are going to take the kids to the mall and let them spend their Christmas money. Jennifer is getting another hole in her ears (second one). Keith and I will walk around some and get rid of this stuff we have been eating this week. But we have another Christmas party to go to tomorrow so there will be so much food there...oh well...I guess I had better get back to it and get back on the wagon before it leaves for its final destination and the point of no return....that is what will happen if I don't get back to Weight Watchers!!!

Love you all!
Sharan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home