One More Day.....
I am so ready for a day off from the office!!!! This week has been very busy but a good week. I have been able to get caught up and get some things organized and that helps a bunch!!
I have been having a great week so far with the food issues.....I am trying not to really think too much about it but be aware of what I am eating. It is hard to find a happy medium and not obsess over food and not obsess over the scales. I think that weighing in once a week is just fine and that really gives me a better idea of the direction I am going in. I am learning to be happy about little decisions that I make about food and when I pass something up that I know I shouldn't eat...I thank the Lord for helping me NOT eat it and give myself a little pat on the back for letting the Lord lead me in the right direction. I hope that made sense...
I have laundry to get done and cleaning up to do since we will have a house full on Saturday!! I cannot wait!! Larry and Sandra will be here from Charlotte, NC for the cook-out and fireworks. That should be fun. I think the last time I saw them was when I was in the hospital. I am glad that I can visit with them under better circumstances!
Later......

1 Comments:
Sharan,I feel your pain about food. We had such a good time with you and Keith and the 3 girls. Keith seems to have a real servant heart and we can see he is a blessing to all. Thanks for the HD's and RVC. Great to get to know the 3 girls a little better. Come to Charlotte for a cook-out and let us take you to the Billy Graham Library. We love you all.
Uncle Larry
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home