Private!!
I had to mark my blog private. I know of someone out there that had to do this...I hated to do it but oh well...I had someone from my past that found me on facebook and sent me some messages and I decided to delete my facebook account. I really hated that but I thought it would be the best thing to do.
If you can read this and know of others that would like to read...just send me an email and let me know and I can send them an invitation....
I am getting ready to head out for the beach in the morning...we will return on Friday evening. I really need this time away from the daily grind and hopefully it will do me good.
I am going to weigh in on Monday morning and I will send an email to Mom so she will know...and can report it to the group on Monday night!
Love you all
Sharan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home