Prayer With Others
Sometimes when a person has climbed on God’s bandwagon, he still needs some support from another believer to stand firm. There is power in numbers, but there is even greater power in numbers when the people are praying in one accord for a common goal. Jesus said if two or more agree in faith upon anything (that line up with the Word, of course) it shall be done. That’s exciting!
Matthew 18:19 (The Message)
18-20"Take this most seriously: A yes on earth is yes in heaven; a no on earth is no in heaven. What you say to one another is eternal. I mean this. When two of you get together on anything at all on earth and make a prayer of it, my Father in heaven goes into action. And when two or three of you are together because of me, you can be sure that I'll be there."
This is another awesome thing that we cannot grasp in our little minds. We just know that through faith that God is there for us. I don’t have a doubt in my mind that God is right here by my side at all times….I tend to forget sometimes though.
Now, for my thoughts about a few things……this week I can say that looking at my food log, I have eaten more calories than last week…I didn’t go over my goal calories so that is good but it made me really think about what I can do to make sure I am eating the right foods if the calories are more. I have still had a good week so far. I have not felt that great this week as I have had a hard time with this fibromyalgia. The pain is crazy but I do have medicine that works pretty well…the bad part is that it makes me so sleepy!! I am really in slow motion here lately.
That is all I have for now…can’t wait to see all my friends at the meeting later!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home