Tired?
Food is the heavy burden we bear, but Jesus has stepped in and rescued us. We have the right, as believers, to take on the yoke of Jesus. It is a necessity if we are to grow in Him. There is the peace, the happiness and the key to moderation in our eating which sets us free.
Matthew 11:28-30 (The Message)
28-30"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."
Goodness! I am very tired and worn out!! This fibromyalgia is flaring up and boy is it something else! I noticed on Sunday evening that my joints were very sore and my skin hurt really bad. The skin on the back of my hip felt like there was a blister there but when you look at it, there is nothing there…very strange! The medicine I am taking made me extremely sleepy…hopefully today will be better…
I can tell you that when I feel bad like this….the thoughts of food makes me think of comfort and just a good feeling…very tempted to go to the kitchen…but I am trying to stay away from it! I know that this is a weak time for me and I am praying that I can get out of this thought process!
This post has not been the happiest one but you can’t be all bubbly all the time and we are just human and we all have our days when we are not 100%. It helps to post these thoughts….I hope you all have a great day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home