A New Attitude
The emergence of the "real Sharan" is taking place daily through my attitudes of courage, trust and perseverance and my actions of disciplined eating behavior.
I am really trying to have a better attitude and it sure is a daily effort. My daughters were weighing right in front of me and it didn't even bother me at all. They were both very surprised at what the scales had to say and were just really bothered by the number it read. They looked at me and asked if I was going to weigh and I said NO WAY! First of all, if I ever weigh in front of anyone, you would know that there was something bad wrong with me because I would never do that!
One of the things I was reading was the sentence in the lesson that reads:
You do not need the scale to tell you the victory is near! You realize it in your determined attitude and your actions of discipline.
Proverbs 16:20 (The Message)
things work out when you trust in God.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home