Physical Activity...BAAAAHAAAAA!
So.......before I start on my journal on the lesson at hand, I wanted to share with you all that I went to the Cancer Center and had my labs done and saw the doctor. My lab results were awesome AGAIN!!! They just can't get over how all my levels are just right.....I am very happy about this as you can see. For over 2 years, my white count and platelets have been up and down but never where they should be. And my other labs have been too high and some were too low. I started taking this alkalizing powder/drink and from that point on, my labs have been great. It is not very often that you get to see on paper in black and white the results of a supplement but I have seen it with my own eyes and the doctors and nurses have seen it to and have asked a lot of questions about what I was doing different!! I can only think of one thing I an doing different and that is the alkalizing drink. Ok, enough about that...but in case you are interested in reading about this powder/drink, you can look at it on my website at www.sharanmarion.itworks.net
Now, on to the lesson for today...I think it was talking about physical activity.....yes,...that would mean exercise...and to most of us, that is not fun at all. The strange thing is...when I was reading the lesson and it was talking about how sometimes we don't want to work out because we are too big and we would be embarrassed. I can relate to that...but now that I have been working out and walking each day, it sure has made a difference in how I feel. It actually gives me energy and just makes me feel good. I love to listen to my mp3 player and work out hard to the music.
Here is the verse for today:
1 Corinthians 9:25-27 (GOD’S WORD Translation)
Tomorrow is the big weigh in day....but since I went to the doctor this morning, and it was only 1 day before I was supposed to weigh, I looked at the scales when the nurse weighed me. Now, keep in mind that I didn't measure myself as I will do that in the morning and weigh in on my weight watcher scales...but when I saw that number on the scales...it just made me smile really big. It may not be that accurate since the scales that the medical offices have seems to weigh you heavier or at least that has been my experience....so.....I lost 10 pounds according to the scales at the doctors office. If I could do a cartwheel, I so would do that but it wouldn't be a good idea. 10 pounds is a great start. I think that is a fair number of pounds lost and I am really happy with that but I am more interested in the inches I have lost. I will be measuring first thing in the morning and weighing in so I will let you all know where I am with that. I am a bit more excited about this now than I was before as I was really nervous about weighing in and trying not to get my hopes up on a big number. 10 is great!!! We will see what my scales say though as those are the scales I will be using through out this study.
I am so blessed to be a part of this group....I have met some very special people through this study and love each of them. We are all just here to help each other and be there for each other. I blog because I love to get my thoughts out and onto something other than my brain. I hope that it will help someone or even make someone think or maybe even laugh. I really love blogging....I am going to get off of here now....going to hit the bed.....good night to you all and I will be posting tomorrow about the weigh in and measurements....I have to say, I am pretty excited about it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home