Days of Our Lives.....

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Last Day of Rest...

Today is the last day of rest before I go back to work on Monday. It feels strange but I have been out of work since September 15th. Here it is...a new year and a new job. It is with Nationwide Insurance and I will just pick up where I left off at the other Nationwide. The only training I will need is on the writing of policies but that shouldn't be a problem.
So much for a day of rest...I have to be back at the church to help set up for the dinner theater at 3pm and then to Domino's to pick up a dozen pizzas for the youth who are our servers for the dinner. I know I will sleep good tonight.
I will try to set aside time at night to post new blogs but it probably will not be as frequent as I have been doing it. Working full time and then dealing with all the stuff when I get home will keep me very busy. I will try my best though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Hey! Break a leg tonight! I'm sure it will be great. Wish we could have come, but we'll be with you in our thoughts. Have a great first day at your new job. David still has another week before his starts. Post when you can. I check every day. Love ya!

January 28, 2007 at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home