Days of Our Lives.....

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wednesday....What day?

I have lost all track of time and what day it is. The days go by quickly and time has been flying. I am not as organized as I would like to be since this job came so quickly. I went from nothing to a lot of interviews and 2 job offers but I chose Nationwide and I am so glad that I did. I work with one other lady and she is the agency owner. She is so sweet and so down to earth. This is very different from what I was used to. It isn't that busy but it is busy enough. This gives me a chance to get the training I need for writing new business and studying for my Life and Health license! I am really trying to get this done before the end of 2007. That is my goal anyways!! We shall see if it is in the cards for me or not. I may get to stay home tomorrow. My boss told me that we would play it by ear and see what the weather does and we may just close the office on Thursday if the weather is too bad.
I am still managing to make sure I get my quiet time in...even if I do it when I get to the office, I have 20 minutes before the people start calling and coming in and that works out quite nice.
Keith and I decided that we are going to NOT go into acting even though several people told us we should take our drama on the road. We did great on Sunday night with the church drama. The pastor of our church told Keith that he would make a great pastor!! And his wife asked me if the character I played was something I would have been in another life (ya right...ha ha ha). It was quite funny to say the least.
I met my goals for the day. I sent a little e-mail and read what I had and I posted my blog. Well, I am very tired and I better get off of this computer so I can get some rest. I am not used to the working full time yet. Everyone be safe if the weather is bad and stay warm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home