Days of Our Lives.....

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Is this month about gone??!!

I was at work today and looked at my calendar...could not believe that this month was about gone. Time sure does fly by. March is upon us and spring time is too. The weather we have been having this week is making me want to get those spring clothes out but I think I will wait until it gets warmer. I am sure that we will have more cold weather and as cold natured as I am...I would not want to be cold! Work is going wonderful. I have been writing new policies left and right! It is so nice to be able to write new business and do what I am licensed to do! My boss ordered my business cards today so they should be in next week.....I can't wait to get them in. My title will be "Associate Agent"!! Finally....I have a job title to go along with the job I do. Now I just need to do some marketing...my boss and I were discussing what type of marketing we could do to bring in more new business and we came up with some pretty good ideas! Well, I better get off of this computer and get ready for tomorrow. I find that my day starts off much better if I get all the "stuff" prepared for the next morning the night before. Hope you all have a great weekend! Tomorrow is Friday...YIIPPPEEEEE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home