Days of Our Lives.....

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Still Loosing Track of Time....

What can I say? Not a whole lot. I am still trying to get adjusted to working full time and making sure that things still get done at home. Work is going great! I am writing policies left and right and have three quotes to get done first thing in the morning.
I am still doing my quiet time in the mornings and I think that helps to calm my nerves. It is so busy at work with writing new business and people coming in all day...the time flies by so fast. Our hours will be changing soon from 8:30am to 5:30pm to 8am to 5pm. I can't wait!! My boss is waiting on getting all the paperwork in to be a primary agent. I feel like this will happen by the end of February. My boss and I were laughing today at the procedures book for our agency as we were reading the part where it talks about no personal phone calls! We both laughed and said to one another "Who has time for that"? We barely get to call everyone back in a timely manner and deal with all the stuff that comes through our office.
Well, enough about that! I better get busy around the house and make sure we are all ready for the morning so we can do it all over again tomorrow. Everyone be good and stay warm because it is very cold indeed!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Hey, I know you are glad to be working again, and this job sounds like a good one. I check your blog every day, so post when you can! Love ya!

February 7, 2007 at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home