Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, March 2, 2007

March is Here...

I know what you are all thinking....where is Sharan's posts? Well, here you go. I am winding down for the night and thought I better get on here and post. So I am posting away! There hasn't been a whole lot of time for this but I do it when I can. Today was a crazy day at work (as usual). Tonight we have 4 kids going in all different directions: Ryan is at the movies with some friends, Hannah is spending the night with a girlfriend, Audrey is at a school dance and Jennifer is doing a dance with her hip-hop and jazz class for a benefit called "Make a Wish Foundation". I had to go there after work and help her get ready but didn't attend as it costs 25.00 a head to get in. Her dad went and she will be spending the weekend with him. Is that enough activity or what. Keith has been sick with a cold and is finally feeling a little better. I am the only one who has not been sick (knock on wood)! I plan on doing absolutely nothing all weekend. Oh ya, Keith and I got a freebie in the mail: 2 free passes to see a movie! We will plan on using that for sure. We take advantage of any time we can go away and have time just the two of us!! The kids can't understand why that is so important. I just tell them that they will understand one day. I am sure that I didn't understand when I was a kid but I sure do now. Boy do I understand!!! Well, I am getting off of the computer so I can spend some alone time with my honey....he is watching a movie and looks a little lonely sitting on the couch all alone...I better go and keep him company! I really love times like these to be with him...he means so much to me and does so much for our family...I sure do love him and appreciate him. Ta--Ta--for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home