Days of Our Lives.....

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tired Tuesday

This has been a very sleepy day. I now have a heating pad for my stomach and that really helps it feel better. My stomach has really been hurting and I can't lay on my back because that seems to make it worse. So the nurse brought in this heating pad...it looks like something out of "Lost in Space"....and it makes water noises...that can help remind me when to go to the restroom as if I wasn't going enough as it is. I took a nap on my back today for the first time and had the heating pad on my stomach...what a relief!!!

Well, I am off to take another nap...I can hardly hold my eyes open.

Happy Birthday to Becky today!

Happy Birthday to Pam tomorrow! (my SIL)

2 Comments:

Blogger LindaSue said...

Dear Sharan - heating pads were invented for women you know? Men don't seem to understand the comfort factor of something super warm on our various tireds, owies and upsets. Hmmm - could do a book on that topic and pay for a closet full of cute news shoes and boots! "The Heating Pad Man - how to be essential in a woman's life"? Ya think? Rest dear Sister in Christ - you are prayed for by many.

October 30, 2007 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Hi, it was good to talk to you this morning. I really want to come and see you, but I don't want to bring any grems. Efren and I are praying for you and the whole family, as all of you are going through this together. Stay strong in Christ. We love you .

October 31, 2007 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home