Days of Our Lives.....

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Numbers Are Coming Up

This morning, Dr. Thomas came by and said that my numbers are coming up nicely and he has scheduled the next bone marrow test for this coming Tuesday at around 9am!! I reminded him that I would like to be out of it and he said that could be arranged. He would like for me to be able to go home this next Tuesday after my bone marrow test and rest at home for a while. If the test shows an "all-clear" then I can come back to the hospital for another round of chemo after Christmas. But if the test results show a certain percentage of leukemic cells then he will have me come back much sooner for the next round. Either way, I get to go home for a while to get some rest in my own bed and not get up every hour and go to the restroom. That will be nice.

My rash is getting better each day but still get itchy in the evenings...very strange....and the antibiotics I am getting seem to be doing good and not too many side effects....well nausea is one but I get an anti-nausea med before one of them goes in my IV. My kidneys are getting better but it is very slow moving...as long as the numbers on the kidneys don't go up then that is a good thing.

The main thing is I get tired very easily and I take naps all throughout the day. And I think I am ready for one now. Love you all, Sharan

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hip Hip Hooray" ! ! ! !

Love you bunches and bunches
Uncle Robert & Aunt Gail

November 17, 2007 at 9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! I know it will be so great to be in your own bed!! I will be praying for favorable results on the bone marrow test. Hang in there, Sharan.
Lacy Cockerham

November 17, 2007 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger LindaSue said...

Wonderful news - UP is good! So we are to pray like crazy for fewer leukemic cells so you can spend holidays at home right? Whatever the plan - the Lord is aware and many of us are petitioning Him for your complete healing.

November 17, 2007 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

This is great news, Sharan! Praise the Lord!

November 18, 2007 at 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home