Days of Our Lives.....

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Home Alone

I have decided that I like being at home alone better than being alone at the hospital. I guess it is just really boring and nothing much to do there. At home, there is always something to do to keep busy. I have not decided what I will do this morning but I do need to get some eye drops today...they were giving me eye drops in the hospital but they were medicated. I just need to keep them moist now until I go back in.

I feel pretty good today, just a bit tired. I will make sure I don't over-do it today and rest plenty.

Everyone have a good day....Sharan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you get to go home between treatments. Home is better! Missed you New Year's Eve. Keeping you daily in our prayers.
Love, Donna

January 3, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home