Days of Our Lives.....

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Another Nice Day

Sundays are always nice because we get to go to church and see our friends. It is so nice to be able to fellowship with them and they are always praying for you. I sure appreciate all the prayers. It really lifts me up. By the end of the week I am ready for some uplifting!!

We came home and ate lunch and I took a very long nap. I was tired. Taking a nap seems to make me even more sleepy. Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do.

I am now going through the massive amount of coupons from what mom gave me and what I have from Sunday's paper....my eyes are crossing from filing all these things but I know in the long run it will be nice to have all this organized. I am going to keep my eyes open for a small 2 drawer filing cabinet. We really need something to keep all our stuff in and are running out of room in drawers and what not. I am sure I will run across one at a yard sale or something. It will be yard sale time before you know it. I think people start doing all that in March or April. I have not done a lot of yard saling but think I will probably get some of that going this spring.

I am off to the land of sleepy time....I have another doctors appt in the morning to do lab work. Let's pray that my blood count is up and continues to go up so I can be on schedule for my next round of chemo on January 28!!! That is if they have a room available. The last time I had to wait a day but that's okay, there is a reason for everything.

Good Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home