Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, March 28, 2008

Getting More Blood

I have to say that this is strange...I usually get blood and platelets about once while I am in the hospital recovering from fevers and stuff...but my hemoglobin has gone down again a to 7.3 and I will have to get blood now. They have typed me and that will take a while to get that done and then to get the blood in me takes a long time as well...oh well...I think that might be the reason for the nausea.

I have a massive amount of prescriptions to get filled and I think Keith will have to do that and there is another one down in the Cancer Center that he will need to pick up. I should be out of here later today...I hope!! I am not getting my hopes up just yet...these things are so unpredictable!!

I better get for now. I am visiting with Michael (my friend who has been through this whole thing with me). It is so nice to talk to someone who knows how you really feel and we can discuss things about this illness! So, thanks Michael and Nicole for being so wonderful!!

Hannah and Audrey are at the beach with their aunt and uncle.
Jennifer is leaving today for Florida with her dad.
Ryan will be leaving Saturday for Alabama.
Yaahh for spring break!!!!

It looks like Keith and I may have a day all to ourselves!!!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

Closing for now....be back later...maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home