Days of Our Lives.....

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just Shoot Me

I was hoping to get out of here this morning but my counts are just not moving upward and I have been dealing with some nausea...so....here I sit....and I am about to loose my mind! The nurse is fixing to unhook me from the IV poll for a while...maybe I can go downstairs later.

I have taken my sink bath and washed the little hairs on my head...that felt great.

Well, that is about all the excitement for now...if anything really good happens, I will tell you all about it. Right now, I am just trying to be sane because this room is driving me crazy!!

To be continued......

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer! I bet you are going crazy! Hang in there. Thinking of you and praying for you daily...Lacy

March 27, 2008 at 1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless your heart... hang in there... I know it has to be hard, I can't pretend to know what you are going through.. we are praying for you!!! Just know God has a plan! You are working wonders! Love ya tons.

March 27, 2008 at 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharan, sorry you are still "confined." I can,t even imagine being in a hospital that long, but we do not know the Lord's plan for us. I do believe and know you do, that what comes into our life IS for our good and His glory, IF we love Him and are called according to His purpose. P can tell by your blogs this is the desire of your heart, and God will honor that. We love you and continue to pray.
Larry and Sandra
PS the main reason and almost the only reason I open my bellsouth email is the daily mail from your mother, and now i will go to her blog, so my eagerness to open BS is gone now.

March 28, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home