Another Day at The Day Center
They call it the Day Center because you spend the day there waiting on them to type your blood and platelets....you would think that they would know by now that I am "O Negative" but they have to do this anyway....even though they know. I feel like I have gotten to know the nurses really well at the Day Center and they are all very sweet! This is a record for me to get this many transfusions in 1 weeks time but whatever. I can't even imagine going through another chemo treatment and what that might do to me....I don't want to know!
My mouth is still full of blisters and now I have two new ulcers on both sides (insides) of my mouth and blisters down both sides of my tongue...it hurts to talk....and you know how I love to talk so that can't be good! I did get some special mouth wash that Grandpa Allgood had used when his mouth got really bad there at the end and I used some today and it did feel good and seemed to sooth it a little but in about 30 minutes it is throbbing again.....so I eat ice cream and chicken noodle soup at meals....real healthy huh?
I am going to get for now and rest. I am very tired.....
Later on......

1 Comments:
Your blood may be O negative but your heart is a big O POSITIVE!!!! I just drank some tea that was not decaffenated so for the next hour I will do all the talking that you are unable to do......cuz I'm there for ya like that.
Stay strong and eat your ice cream. You have the rest of your life to get back in shape and you know I will help you too...BTW, let me recommend the new Coffee Carmel Shake at Chick fil A. MMMMMMMMMMMM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home