Days of Our Lives.....

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

What a morning....the kids had a nice card and sugar free chocolates for me and the words they wrote inside the card were worth so much. It sure was nice of them to write such sweet words even when things get bad...they still love me and I still love them....I can say that I know what my mother went through...well, not totally but the worrying and frustration I get now.

Jennifer is sick with a cold and my mouth is horrible and I am in pain so Keith stayed home with us and we went to Walgreens and I got 2 little bottles of their brand of gel that you can numb your mouth with and I must say that for the first time...I relaxed and wasn't all tense! I still cannot chew anything and it even hurts my throat to swallow liquid but hopefully between the Orajel or whatever you call it and the anti fungal meds...I will be better somewhat tomorrow. I am hoping that anyway.

I want to say Happy Mother's Day to my mom!!!! She is just the best and I sure appreciate all she has done for me from all the hospital stays from when I was a baby and all I put her through as a teenager....up until this point of being with me through Leukemia! She is such a strong woman and a patient one at that. I just can't hardly find the words to say when it comes to my mom. I told her that we would have to celebrate when I get better and we can do something special together!! I love you mom!!

Well, Jennifer is on the couch sleeping and I am in the bed blogging and Keith doing laundry. Hannah and Audrey went to church and Ryan went to church with his friend Aaron....

It looks like a good cloudy day and that means nap time....Sunday naps are the best!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pat Spach said...

Dear Sharan

Thank you so much for your sweet words. I love you more than words can say. You and Pam are both wonderful mothers and Dad and I are so proud of you.

Love
Mom

May 11, 2008 at 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Sharan! I missed seeing you at church this morning. The mouth pain sounds TERRIBLE. I really hate that for you. I hope it passes quickly. I will pray that it does. Hang in there! --Lacy

May 11, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home