Better and Better
I think this mouth issue is about to end. I was able to just take Ibuprofen today and tonight.....but my mouth is a little sore so I did put some Orajel in there and got my mouth numb...but I didn't have to use any during the day today. I was able to work and felt pretty good. It is late for me (11:15pm)......Ryan pulled his "I forgot to call" cards!! I think I shall string him up by his toes....ya......that sounds good.
On a different note, Dad: I figured out that you can transfer tracfone minutes from one phone to another....sorry for the call....but I actually had enough brain cells to get it done. They are going to send me a new SIM card for the other phone we transferred from...I can't tell you why or it would spoil something...I will tell you about it later. Anyhooooo......we got it all done and it wasn't too painful. The only bad thing about calling and talking to the Tracfone people is that they are in India or Japan....not sure but you have to talk real loud and slow and repeat a lot of stuff.....it was rather tiring but that is the way to go as far as a cell phone.
I really don't have much to tell today. Jennifer and I were able to get out for a little while this evening and have a little "date" but not really...we went to Walmart and picked up a few items and came right home. Not like we went to dinner or anything.
Keith and I have an anniversary coming on May 29th!!!! 4 Years!!!! I think that we deserve a dinner at a Japanese Steak House called Tokyo!!! I know right where it is and I think that is where we should be going.....it is so good!!! I am ready to go back and I think that an anniversary is a good reason to go!! I guess we will see what the day brings!
I will be getting my blood work done in the morning and they will change the dressing on my pic line site. My bandage looks sad....I am so thankful that I have been able to keep it in because it has been nice to get transfusions through the pic line.....I sure used it quite a bit last week! It is nice to get the labs done through the pic line as well so they don't have to stick me twice a week. I am on a Tuesday and Thursday lab check. I do have an early morning appt on this coming Monday.....they want to check my pic line to make sure it is okay? Whatever! I will be glad to hear them say....."Well, Sharan, you are all done here, let's get that pic line out"!! I have to take a bath and keep my right arm out since I cannot get that site wet. I have done really good keeping the area clean and trying to make sure the lines are not exposed..so germs don't get on them...Keith has been my nurse and flushes the lines and then he puts the heparin in the lines as well....
I am going to bed.....it is way past my bed time. Love to you all!!!!

1 Comments:
So, does Keith wear the little white outfit too??? LOL Glad your mouth is better and I'm also glad you don't have much to tell. Sometimes with you, no news is good news.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home