Days of Our Lives.....

Thursday, May 15, 2008

White Counts are Coming Up

I went this morning and had my lab work done. Here are the results:



White Count is: .9

Platelets are: 22

Hemoglobin is: 8.2

Neutraphils are at 22 so I not have an immune system!!



The bad part is I have to get blood and platelets at the Day Center in the morning early....8am. But I have to go through admissions at 7:30am. Anyhoooo.....



Oh ya, I saw Audrey, the nurse that works on the 9th floor, she was there with someone (not sure if it was her dad or what?) If you are reading this, Audrey, you never told me who that was you had with you....

It was nice to see her and we had a chance to chat and catch up on stuff. Sounds like the 9th floor has been going okay....I hope it keeps up for you Audrey! It was good to see you.



This is funny .... Ryan comes up at the last minute this evening and says he wants to go to Prom and he needs to get fitted for a tux and the Prom is THIS SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!! I have to say that this is the best one he has come up with in a long while.....I have to say that I am dazed and confused. I advised him that you plan months in advance for the Prom and it cost at least $100 for the tux and you have to get that altered a month ahead of time.....oh boy.....



I am going to bed. I have to get an early start in the morning. Love to you all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home