A Busy Day
Today was a productive day as I got most of the laundry done and that includes the towels and other odds and ends. Other than that...it is pretty dull and that is great....no stress and no worries.
I have to thank you all that prayed for Hannah and Audrey as they attended the funeral service for their step-father...all went very well and I think you all know what I mean...no need to go there.
It is after 8pm and Keith is outside "trying" to play volleyball with Hannah....it is fun to watch. I am feeling very tired right now but I think I will just have to accept that I am going to be this way for a while and it will take quite some time before I am back to some sort of normal. There are so many people out there that think I need to be taking this or that and they have no idea what my body has been through the past 8 months and can keep telling me what they think the doctor should do for me...I just nod my head and go on. No need to get into an agrument oer stuff people have no clue about! Right? Right.
I better get for now...it is very close to my bedtime. Gotta go look at the inside of my eyelids....Later....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home