Is It Friday Yet???
One mre day of Driver's Ed and Audrey will be done. Her test is Friday (tomorrow) so everyone say a prayer that she will pass her classroom test and then it is off to the DMV to take the computer test to get her learner's permit...YIKES!!!!
Hannah is doing pretty good catching on to the book keeping at her aunt's house...so that will be gas money for her.
Ryan is doing good, still trying to find a job but at least he has to keep trying until he finds something!
I am feeling very tired because I didn't sleep at all last night and will be taking a nap today for sure. I just have felt bad since last night and still don't feel right this morning...this is probably something I will just have to live with every other week...I have good days and bad days...the doctor said it could take quite a while to get back to what I call normal and some people never fully recover with thier counts...oh well...as Keith says...at least I am here! I guess I get tired of feeling half way and want to feel good all the time like I used to. I never got sick or had days like this but now I do...go figure.
I am going to go rest and take it easy today. Maybe after a nap, I will feel more like a human.
Later....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home