Bla Bla Bla
Nothing new today except Jennifer is feeling pretty rotten and she has a low grade fever...I am staying home with her today since I cannot leave her home alone....I weighed in this morning and to my surprise....not one pound lost again for the 4th week in a row. I am glad that I am not gaining. I sure have some questions for the doctor in the morning when I go in to get my blood work done. I feel very tired and not sure why...it is getting old.
I am trying to wash stuff down around the house and make sure I get rid of these germs so I don't get sick or anyone else fore that matter!
Last night, we were supposed to have GA's and RA's but we have no RA leader so Ms Becky and I are leading the boys and girls. I don't think the girls were too keen on the idea since they were expecting something more "girly". I guess we will do the best we can with what we have to work with. I just hate that we have not one man in our church that can lead a couple of boys just 2 Sunday nights a month for just 1 hour....sad, I must say but we just can't stand the idea of the boys not having something to do as well. I know that the Lord will bless this attempt to have fun with our children!!! I just have to get rid of the attitude I got last night after we headed home last night. Jennifer wasn't too happy about boys being part of the GA thing but I told her that I think it would be fun anyway and that things would work out in the end. God knows what is best and we just have to be willing to follow His lead and it will all be fine!!
I thought that this verse fit pretty good: In Him we were also chosen...in order that we, who were the first to hope in Christ, might be the praise of His glory. Ephesians 1:11-12 NIV
I better get off here and get to Jennifer. I am going to have to run to the store and get her something for her stomach.
Love to you all....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home