Green Tea and Muscadine Grape Seed Extract...
I must say that I have probably drank more green tea in the past few days than I have my whole life. I am getting used to the taste and it isn't too bad. At least it has a little taste to it (thanks again, Jane). I am taking Super B Complex and Muscadine (sp?) Grape Seed Extract....this is supposed to be good for you. I am willing to try just about anything at this point to see if my white count will get on up there. I hear that green tea is a wonderful antioxidant and fights off those things called free radicals...I sound like a tree hugger...hee hee.
Today was a little bit better at the office but still a bit insane if that makes any sense...if you want to know more, you can call me or mom can tell you about it. That is all I am saying about that!
I think I am going to do the water aerobics class this evening, so I will get off of here for now...I will post more another time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home