Rain, Rain...Go Away
I am sure we need the rain but this makes me want to go straight to bed....and do some reading. Jennifer is still not feeling good and is with my parents today so I could go into the office for a bit. I went to the dr this morning and had the blood work done and the white could has dropped again....this is getting quite old. I am still on for October 8 to get another bone marrow biopsy done early that morning and that all depends on what the counts are that morning...he said I may have to come back later in the afternoon and get that done....we just have to wait and see what happens...but waiting is not one of my strong areas...maybe the Lord is helping me work on that part.
I better get...I have some stuff to look up and get ready for our compliance review in the morning....I have all my stuff ready except just a few odds and ends. I can tell you one thing...no one will have to rock me to sleep tonight.
Everyone stay dry and be careful out in this messy weather.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home