Days of Our Lives.....

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Still Here...

I am still hanging around....working some and just waiting for the next bone marrow biopsy on October 8. I am hoping that my counts will be up and I will not have to have it done. I can say that things have been interesting at work but when is it not. I think that his office has to be the most changing and interesting of all the places I have worked...things are always changing and up in the air. I keep reminding myself that the Lord will not put more on me than I can handle....if I could just remember this each day as I go in to work...I would be better off.

I will just leave that situation alone and in the Lord's hands. I can't think about it anymore or I will spontaneous combust!

I am still feeling tired in the evenings but I am sort of getting used to it. I am going to make an appt to see my regular doctor and see about all the meds I am taking and see if there is any hope for me....but I think I am facing early menopause! Lovely! I am only 38 and feel like I could go postal at any minute and that is not good for me or my lovely little family.....I had to take several "time-outs" yesterday....just things getting on my nerves....I am sure some of you know what I mean....

Moving right along....I am going to get for now. Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home