Days of Our Lives.....

Monday, March 22, 2010

Temptations...

Did you ever wonder how Jesus could possibly understand your temptation by food and know what you are going through? Maybe you’ve been dieting for a long time and are still very tempted. You can draw on the same power and understanding that Jesus did and resist the temptation!

Luke 4:1-2 (The Message)
Luke 4
Tested by the Devil
1-2Now Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, left the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wild. For forty wilderness days and nights he was tested by the Devil. He ate nothing during those days, and when the time was up he was hungry.

If you have ever read about Jesus being tempted, then you know just as good as I do that He was tempted in the biggest way you could ever imagine. I need to think about this whenever I think to myself that He couldn’t understand my temptations because He really does.

I hope you all have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home