Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm Alive and Home

I am home for right now. It is not what I thought it would be. I thought I would feel all better and have the energy to do some things that I wanted to do. That is not at all what this has been like. I have lots of meds that the doctor sent home with me and couldn't understand why until yesterday after I ate breakfast....that didn't last....if you know what I mean. I will not be eating eggs for quite a while, that is for sure. I have been very tired and smells are still an issue with making me sick on my stomach.

I have nausea meds, anxiety meds, pain meds and birth control pills (much needed)!! I guess it will take a while to get the energy back and it has been very frustrating not having the energy I want. I am enjoying my bed....probably a little too much! To sleep all night and even if I get up in the middle of the night, it is nice to not lug that tall tower of IV bags around with me.

Well, Keith is heating up some chicken pie for dinner. I am a little hungry...and some 2% milk to go along with it would be nice. I will try and type more later. I am hoping that maybe tomorrow I can venture out and pick up a few more hats...this cold weather makes one with no hair pretty chilly.

I am ready for Monday to be here so I can get the results of the bone marrow test and see how long I will get to be home....pray for good results!!!
Still In His Grip

Sharan

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Welcome home, my friend. Rest, rest and rest some more. Let all those kids pamper you!

November 23, 2007 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger LindaSue said...

Good to hear you are home - sorry it isn't what you'd thought but definitely thrilled for you to be free of the IV tether. Praying everyday - the Lord is definitely hearing. Bless you and yours.

November 23, 2007 at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home