Saturday
This was an early start of a day as Keith and Hannah are headed to Greensboro for a Volleyball tournament. I just couldn't lay in the bed anymore so I got up and made some cinnamon rolls and left those out for the kids. Ryan had a friend spend the night. I didn't hear a sound so they must have been really quiet.
I did most of the house cleaning yesterday so there shouldn't be much of that to do...just trying to keep things clean is a chore in itself.
I will say that I have the best brother a girl could ask for!!!!! And that's all I have to say about that.
This should be an interesting day. Jennifer is with her dad and has a basketball game. It will be me, Ryan and Audrey today. Audrey has a basketball game too and I think it is at 1:15pm or something like that.
I have to get my vitamins from mom and dads today as they are in a tote at their house. I think these things are really helping me feel better and helping my immune system....I will figure out a way to get them.
Nothing else to tell right now so I will get busy with doing something. I will probably do quite a bit of crocheting. I am so ready to be done with this blanket and start on the other one I want to do. The colors are so pretty. I am thinking about next Christmas and what I can make for everyone. I figure if I start now in January....I will have a head start!!
Everyone have a good day. If I get into anything, I will tell you all about it later. Trying to stay out of trouble, Sharan

1 Comments:
Aww, I have to agree, that you do have a good brother, tee hee!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home